Universal Life and Gaming Earbuds
Havoc brings gaming audio experience and studio quality to the world of the portable headset. You will enjoy complete clarity in music, mobile game or communication while not even noticing you’re using it. Welcome to a new generation of earbuds.
The Finest Sound Experience
Without any sound distortion, the combination between 10mm-size driver and graphene diaphragms of Havoc allows the user to feel the actual gaming presence and the genuine sounds of any music, that will keep you struggling to believe it comes from a portable in-ear headset.
MEMS Mic with Universal Control Button
Answer, refuse calls or trigger playback, a world of functions can be accessed with the in-line microphone and universal control button unit of Havoc. Lightweight convenience for the smart gamer!
While you are in the game with various positions, Havoc stays in your ear whether you’re in a dynamic or static position, walking or lying. This is achieved thanks to its silicon ear hook that keeps it perfectly stable in your ear.
For the ergonomic concern, Havoc brings a stress-free presence by your demands. For the long period of immersing yourself in the game, various options of Havoc provide the perfect adaptation to be comfortable. To guarantee an enjoyable experience, we have included six sets of earbuds, using two materials (Flexile foam and silicon rubber) and three sizes (S, M, and L).
- 10mm Graphene Diaphragm Drivers: Pro-level Sound Quality
- Chamber System: Deeper, Clearer Differences between Bass, Mid and Treble.
- With Hi-resolution MEMS Microphone with Universal Control Button
- Various Ear Tip Options: 3 Sound-enhanced Flexile Foam Ear Tips and 3 Isolating Silicon Rubber Ear Tips
- 3 Ergonomic Sizes of In-Ear Hooks
- With Tangle-Free Flat Cable and Carrying Case
- Integrated Multi-smartphone-platform iOS & Android Controller, compatible with CTIA standard connectors
Max. Input Power
Sensitivity at 1kHz
Impedance at 1kHz
In-Line Mic Type
- MEMS type
In-Line Mic Sensitivity at 1kHz
In-Line Mic Frequency Response
In-Line Mic Impedance