- Complies with wireless 802.11n and 802.11b/g standards
- Supports EZview to manage LAN device
- Includes 16-languages setup wizard for Internet connection, password, wireless settings and firmware upgrade
- Supports WPS configuration button
- Supports WMM, WEP, WPA, WPA2, DDNS, QoS, IP/MAC filter, DMZ and virtual server.
Wireless-N Broadband Router
Edimax BR-6424n is a wireless 11n solution for home and small business. With advanced MIMO technology, it's wireless data transmission rate can reach up to 300Mbps - a coverage better than a standard 802.11g/b router. BR-6424n is a high performance and cost-effective solution for home and small business.
Edimax EZView and Remote Management
Edimax EZView is a new enhanced management system in BR-6424n which allows you to manage your router locally or remotely from the Internet. UPnP compatible devices are automatically detected and information about the device will be listed in the management interface of the router. You will be able to directly manage device information like IP address, bandwidth control, open ports and DMZ.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Press the WPS button to activate the wireless protection. One-Click WPS button helps you to setup a secure wireless network in a minute.
Easy Setup with EZMax Multi-language Installation CD *
A unique Multi-language Setup Wizard is provided in the installation CD. You can setup the router to the Internet within minutes by following the simple animated steps.
Switch for Wireless ON/OFF
EDIMAX BR-6424n features a control button on its back panel to enable you easily switch on/off the Wi-Fi wireless connection. When you want to use only wired connection, you can simply pause the Wi-Fi option by pressing the button without making any extra setting .
An example of how the BR-6424n can be setup:
• Connect the BR-6424n router to your Ethernet (RJ45) cable/ xDSL modem.
• Connect a computer to the LAN port and setup the Internet connection by running the EZMax setup wizard.
• Share the Internet connection with other wired or wireless computers/devices.
• You can also share your printer using an Edimax print server.
- 1 x RJ-45 WAN Port
- 4 x RJ-45 Fast Ethernet LAN Ports
- LED Indicators: Power, Wireless, WAN, LNK/ACT for LAN
- 2 x 3dBi Antenna
- WPS / Reset Button
- Switch for wireless on/off
- Supports Remote Management
- Supports EZView Management
- System Status and Security Log (Web Interface)
- Firmware Upgradeable
- DC 12V, 1A
- Supports cable/xDSL modem
- WAN protocol: PPPoE/Static IP/PPTP/Dynamic IP/
- L2TP/Telstra Big Pond
- Multi-language EZMax Setup Wizard
- 4 MB NOR Flash
- 16 MB SDRAM
- NAT/NAPT IP Sharing
- 64/128-bit WEP Encryption and WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK security
- DHCP Server/Client
- SPI Anti-Dos Firewall
Output Power & Receive Sensitivity
- 11n: 16±1dBm, 11g: 16±1dBm 11b:18±1dBm
- 11n (40MHz): -68dBm, 11n (20MHz): -71dBm, 11g: -74dBm, 11b: -87dBm
HUMIDITY & TEMPERATURE
- 10-90% (Non-condensing)
- 0~45 Degree Celsius
- Supports AP , AP Client , Bridge , WDS and Universal Repeater mode
- Port Triggering for Special Applications
- DDNS (DynDNS, TZO)
- Virtual Server and DMZ
- MAC/IP Filter and URL Blocking
- Static Routing
- VPN Pass Through (IPSec/PPTP)
- 179 x 133 x 25 mm
- CE, FCC, WiFi