||J5 CREATE JUE130 USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Compatible with Windows,Mac OS and Linux|
Item Code usbJ5jue130
J5 CREATE JUE130 USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
j5create’s JUE130 is a simple, one-piece external adapter that plugs into the USB port on your Ultrabook or MacBook. The JUE130 is ultimate solution if you do not have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your speed.
The elegantly designed JUE130 uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet performance. The JUE130 allows you to add networking capabilities to a computer without them through a Wi-Fi connection.
* Quickly add a Gigabit Ethernet port over USB 3.0
* USB 3.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB2.0/1.1
* Transfer all of your files almost instantly over a true Gigabit network.
* IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (1BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
* USB bus-powered
* Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
* Activity and Link LED indicators
USB USB 3.0 A-Type Male connector
Support USB 3.0 & 2.0 & 1.1 specifications.
Ethernet Port RJ-45 Female connector
Maximum Data 1000 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 1000 Mbps (Full Duplex)
Power Mode BUS-Powered
IEEE IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- Supports Wake on LAN function, suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-change, magic packet, or Microsoft wakeup frame
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and TCP Large Send Offload
* Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7/ Vista / XP
* Mac OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9
* Linux Kernel 3.x / 2.6.x
* Available USB port (USB 3.0 is recommended)
Price $ 35