||TP-LINK TL-WPA8630P KIT AV1200 3-port Gigabit / WiFi AC Passthrough Powerline Adapter up to 1200Mbps|
Item Code neTLtl_wpa8630kit
Fast, Extended Wi-Fi Beyond the Router
- AC1200 – Dual band Wi-Fi with combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps
- HomePlug AV2 – Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps
- 2X2 MIMO – Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- Wi-Fi Clone Button – Automatically copies the network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button
- Auto-Sync – Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Extra Power Socket – Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket
AV1200 3-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi kit
Enjoy Excellent Wi-Fi Coverage Throughout Your Home
Expand your Wi-Fi network using your home’s existing powerlines. Plug in the TL-WPA8630P to transmit an internet connection to any area in your home and share that connection with all of your favorite wired and wireless devices. A unified network keeps your connection stable, even as you move around the house.
Fast Dual Band Wi-Fi Speeds Up to 1200Mbps
Enjoy wireless speeds of up to 1200Mbps, including 867Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. The TL-WPA8630P allows you to effortlessly extend your Wi-Fi network using your home’s electrical wiring. A unified powerline network supports seamless streaming video, action-packed online gaming, and stable web browsing on tablets, laptops, and smartphones in hard-to-reach places throughout your home.
Excellent Powerline Transfer Speed Up to 1200Mbps
The advanced HomePlug AV2 standard allows the extender to support 2x2 MIMO* with Beamforming Technology, providing users with ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps. This is ideal for supporting Ultra HD streaming video, online gaming, large file transfers, and other bandwidth-intensive activities on multiple devices simultaneously.
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming More Stable Connections
2x2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It established multiple simultaneous connections, allowing you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
Better Long Distance Performance
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Plug, Pair and Play!
Unify Your Network with the Wi-Fi Clone Button
- Plug the TL-PA8010P into the wall and use an ethernet cable to connect it to the router.
- Plug the companion TL-WPA8630P into the desired power outlet.
- Press the ‘Pair’ button on both adapters to create a secure network.
- Congratulations! You can now start enjoying fast, seamless wired and wireless connections.
The TL-WPA8630P can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and password of your main router with the touch of a button. After pressing the Wi-Fi Clone button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere and start enjoying a seamless network that extends throughout your entire home or office.
Easily Add Additional Extenders Using the Auto Sync Function
To add more extenders to your powerline network, just press the pair button on both devices. Once this process is complete, you can manage the entire powerline network from any device and the changes will be synchronized on all network devices automatically.
Extra Power Socket
The integrated power socket (up to 16A*) means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Just plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. Moreover, the built-in noise filter helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
*Power output of up to 16A is suitable for television, laptop, game console, and even
high-power electrical appliances.
More Gigabit Ethernet Ports, More Devices
Equipped with three gigabit Ethernet ports, the TL-WPA8630P allows you to provide wired Internet connections for your high performance devices, including PCs, game consoles, smart TVs, and media receivers. To start enjoying high-speed access on all of your favorite devices, simply plug them into the TL-WPA8630P using standard network cables. Now you can easily add devices to your network and get more from your Internet connection.
*Powerline devices need to be connected to the same electrical circuit and must be deployed in sets of two or more. TP-LINK Powerline devices work with any HomePlug AV or HomePlug AV2 compatible Powerline devices from any brands.
- HARDWARE FEATURES
- Plug Type AU
- Standards and Protocols HomePlug AV2, IEEE 1901,IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11a/ac 5GHz
- Interface 3 * Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket
- Button Pair, Reset, LED On/Off, Wi-Fi Clone
- Power Consumption Maximum: 10.8 W (230V/50Hz)
- Standby:5W (230V/50Hz)
- LED Indicator Power, Powerline, Ethernet, 2.4G Wi-Fi, 5G Wi-Fi
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) TL-WPA8630P：6.0 x 3.0 x 1.7 in. (152 x 75 x 42mm)
- TL-PA8010P：5.2×2.8×1.7 in. (131×72×42 mm)
- Range 300 meters in house
- SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Quality of Service ToS
- Supports up to 4-level type QoS
- Support up to 8-level VLAN priority field
- Security 128-bit AES Encryption
- Modulation Technology OFDM
- IGMP IGMP v1/v2/v3
- Certification CE, RoHS
- Package Contents AV1200 Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit: TL-WPA8630P &
- 2-meter CAT.5e Ethernet Cable * 2
- Quick Installation Guide
- Box Dimensions (W X D X H) 9.1 x 7.5 x 3.9 in. (230x190x100 mm)
- System Requirements Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, Linux2
- Environment Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F ~ 158°F (-40°C ~ 70°C )
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
Price $ 229