||AOC AG352QCX 35inch 2560x1080 4ms 200Hz CURVED HDMI - VGA - Speaker - USB|
Item Code monAOag352qcx
The AOC AG352QCX gaming monitor features a 35" screen, AMD FreeSync, 200Hz refresh rate and an array of other functions. Specially designed for gaming, it's the ultimate monitor for bringing out the best of any player.
More excited and comfortable visual enjoyment.
AMD FreeSync technology synchronizes the GPU and the monitor so frames are displayed when ready: no tearing or stuttering.
AOC Shadow Control
- High performance solution with all the benefits of variable refresh rate technology.
- Based on industry standards, not expensive proprietary solutions.
- Cheaper and easier to implement: no additional monitor hardware, no license fees.
- Cheaper for consumers.
- Support multiple use cases: Gaming, Video, Power Saving.
AOC Shadow Control enables fast contrast adjustment of overly dark or bright areas through the OSD menu, while retaining quality on more balanced areas on-screen.
Low Blue Light and Flicker Free Technology
Agon provide the different level for "Low Blue Light", for the different user scenario.
Most LED monitors use PWM (pulse width modulation) to control brightness; the pulsing creates flicker that may cause discomfort, headaches and eye strain, especially in low-light environments. Flicker Free technology uses a smooth DC (direct current) backlight system.
Low Input Lag
Low Input Lag reduces delay between signal input (via keyboard, mouse or otherwise) and image processing on the screen to ensure a smoother gaming experience.
200Hz Refresh Rate
Conventional 60Hz monitors can show distracting motion blur when displaying games with rapid movement. Ultra-fast 200Hz refresh rate combine to enable sharper action.
Many gamers have the misconception that 200Hz monitors are only needed for FPS gameplay. However, this isn't the case.
Smoother visuals aside, 200Hz monitors also reduce any delays between physical mouse movement and on-screen depiction. 200Hz monitors refresh on-screen images 200 times per second for sharper, cleaner movements. Compared to a 60Hz display, the result is much-improved mouse movement fluidity and precision. This is useful for micromanaging units better in RTS games or winning action-packed team fights in MOBA games, for example. It is also an advantage recognized by many pro gamers.
The AG352QCX's fully adjustable stand allows convenient adjustment of the screen's height and angle. Match the screen's position to your chair position, height, and line of sight for a comfortable playing experience.
LCD Panel Type
Effective Viewing Area
- 2560 x 1080 @ 200Hz
Smart Response Time
- 4ms (GtG)
- 300 cd/m²
Contrast Ratio (typical)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 16.7 Million
- D-Sub:30~160KHz (H); 50-146Hz(V)
- HDMI2.0/DP: 30~240KHz (H);48-202Hz(V)
- DP 1.2 / HDMI 2.0 / DVI Dual-Link/D-Sub
- 2 x USB 3.0 with one fast charging
- Audio Line In, Headset (earphone combined with microphone), Microphone In, Microphone Out
- 100 × 100mm
- 5.5° ±1° ~ 28° ±1.5°
- Power Source 100- 240V 50/60Hz
- On: 48W
- Standby: 0.5W
- Off: 0.5W
- 20VDC 6A
- Product with stand 847W x 587H x266.45Dmm
- Packaging 980W*300D*527H
- 11.8 kg wo/packaging; 15.3 kg w/packaging
Price $ 789