||THERMALTAKE VGA Waterblock PACIFIC V-GTX 10 Series Transparent ASUS ROG STRIX CL-W137-CU00TR-|
Item Code coTHpacific_v_gtx10_strix
Pacific V-GTX 10 Series Transparent (ASUS ROG)
Thermaltake Pacific V-GTX 10 Series Transparent Water Block is a full cover water block and included an aluminum alloy backplate. Compatible with ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080/1070, it delivers the ultimate in cooling performance. Featuring 0.5mm internal fin construction, the Pacific V-GTX 10 Series is manufactured with CNC machined copper base, fits most of G1/4 fittings. A universal mounting mechanism offers error-free, tool-less installation, and compatibility for custom PC builders.
Mirror Finish CU Base
The specially machined copper base prevents corrosion and fully complies with Thermaltake’s highest quality standards. The mating surface to the GPU has a mirror finish, providing exceptional heat transfer for the most demanding use conditions.
High Water Flow Design
The coolant flow path includes all critical components. Proper cooling of these components contributes to overclocking stability and reliable operation. The block covers the entire PCB, leaving no components exposed to possible damage during handling.
Unique Micro-Channel Structure
The Pacific V-GTX 10 Series Transparent is designed with a compact form factor featuring 0.5mm micro-channel fin construction for optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation. The copper base fits most G1/4 fittings.
Special Design Backplate
The aluminum alloy made backplate features 4mm thick to prevent twist and bow on the PCB.
Designed to fit ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080/1070 with a universal mounting mechanism, the Pacific V-GTX 10 Series Transparent allows enthusiasts to build superior water cooling systems from an aesthetic standpoint as well as incorporate modular chassis upgrades for the future.
*Compatible with most SLI bridges
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
- ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070/1080
- 18.9(H) x 117.3(W) x 260(L) mm
- Copper + Acrylic
- G ¼”
- 1330 g
Price $ 189