||THERMALTAKE VGA Waterblock PACIFIC V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent ASUS ROG STRIX CL-W194-CU00S|
Item Code coTHpacific_v_gtx1080ti_rog
Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent (ASUS ROG)
Thermaltake Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent is a full-cover water block for ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, manufactured with a software-controlled 16.8 million colors LED strip, CNC machined copper base, 0.5mm internal fin construction, and an aluminum alloy backplate. This high-performance water block fits most of G1/4 fittings, utilizes a universal mounting mechanism that offers tool-less installation, along with compatibility for custom PC builders. The Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus delivers the ultimate cooling performance for gaming, overclocking or other GPU intense tasks.
Controlled by the patented Riing Plus RGB Software and the app, the built-in LED strip features great light coverage, uniform color and brightness, and 12 addressable LEDs that can paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
Patented Riing Plus RGB Software & App
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for Thermaltake Plus RGB liquid cooling products with the patented Riing Plus RGB Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.
Apply one of the present light modes that allow you to switch between different lighting schemes along with three “Color modes” (RGB, Single and Off) and four “Light Speeds” (Slow, Normal, Fast and Extreme).
Copy Color– Seamlessly transfer lighting effects of the first fan across to other fans.
*The light color will correspond to CPU temperature only when applying Thermal Mode.
Digital Lighting Controller
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
*It is recommended to connect up to 3 controllers on one peripheral cable( Molex) only.
Mirror-Finished CU Base
Manufactured with Thermaltake’s highest quality standards, the specially machined copper base has a mirror finish with anti-corrosive mating surface to the GPU that provides exceptional heat transfer for the most demanding use conditions.
High Water Flow Design
The coolant flow path includes all critical components. Proper cooling of these components contributes to overclocking stability and reliable operation. The block covers the entire PCB, leaving no components exposed to possible damage during handling.
Unique Micro-Channel Structure
Featuring a compact form factor with 0.5mm micro-channel fin construction guarantees optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation. The copper base is compatible with most G1/4 fittings.
High Quality 4mm Thick Backplate
To prevent twist and bow on the PCB, an aluminum alloy made backplate is included in the pack. The backplate features 4mm thickness and can fully cover the backside of the GPU.
Designed to fit ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti with a universal mounting mechanism, the Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent allows enthusiasts to build superior water cooling systems from an aesthetic standpoint as well as incorporate modular chassis upgrades for the future.
*Compatible with most SLI bridges
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
- ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1080Ti
- 19.4 H x 117.3 W x 260 L mm
- 5 V
- 6.5 W
- Copper + Acrylic
- G ¼”
- 1450 g
- USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Price $ 259