||THERMALTAKE PACIFIC Temperature Sensor Support G1/4 - Copper Body MODEL : CL-W151-CU00BL-A|
Item Code coTHpacific_temp_sensor
Thermaltake Pacific Temperature Sensor detects coolant temperatures ranging from 0°C to 99°C (32°F -210°F) and displays the value in unit Celsius or Fahrenheit. Featuring temperature warning alert, compatibility with any G1/4 fittings and easy installation, the gadget ensures the liquid cooling system to work within optimal temperature operating ranges and unleashes the performance of your PC.
Celsius /Fahrenheit Temperature Display
The Pacific Temperature Sensor offers temperature readings of which the unit can be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit, allowing users to easily track the temperature levels of the coolant.
Temperature Warning Alert
The Pacific Temperature Sensor is equipped with Temperature Warning Alert, which continuously senses and sends beeps as an alert when the coolant temperature is rising above the value users have set.
Nickel Plated Copper Base
Featuring a copper base with nickel plating to prevent corrosion and provide exceptional durability, plus its G1/4” threaded fittings compatibility, the Pacific Temperature Sensor is designed to give any liquid cooling system you plan to create a superior performance.
Coming with easy, user-friendly setup, the Pacific Temperature Sensor allows users to obtain the ultimate performance from their liquid cooled PC by simply connecting the power cable to it.
1. Please check your system immediately to prevent any hardware damages when the alert is triggered. The default alarm temperature is 45℃.
2. Please check the melting point or maximum operating temperature of each cooling component before you manually adjust the temperature threshold.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
- 35.5 H x 32.7 W x 54 L (mm)
- 64 g
- Copper + ABS
- G 1/4
- 4 pin Molex
Price $ 49