||THERMALTAKE PACIFIC RL360 D5 Hard Tube RGB LCS Kit CL-W129-CA12SW-A (Riing RGB Fans)|
Item Code coTHpacific_rl360_hard
Thermaltake Pacific RL360 D5 Hard Tube RGB Water Cooling Kit
As part of its “hardcore” spirit towards the ultimate in custom PC water cooling, Thermaltake has launched the new Pacific RL360 D5 Hard Tube RGB Water Cooling Kit. The kit is composed of one Pacific W1 CPU water block, one Pacific PR22-D5 pump and reservoir combo, one Pacific RL360 radiator, four V-Tubler PETG tubes, six Pacific G1/4 compression fittings (chrome), three Riing 12 LED RGB fans, one C1000 Opaque coolant red and other accessories. Together, these provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability, and styling to enthusiasts.
Pacific W1 CPU Water Block
The W1 CPU water block is constructed with a copper base and anti-corrosive nickel plating to provide exceptional heat transfer and cooling performance. Fits all modern CPU sockets.
Pacific PR22-D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo
The PR22-D5 includes a 300ml reservoir and D5 pump to provide the perfect combination for proper water cooling circulation and capacity, manufactured from high quality POM and PMMA material.
Riing 12 RGB High Static Pressure LED Radiator Fan (3 Fans Pack)
Three patented circular 256 multicolored 120mm RGB radiator fans with high-static pressure design, one smart fan controller included.
Pacific RL360 Radiator
With high-density fin design (FPI: 14), the 360mm radiator is optimized to accommodate high airflow and high air pressure with increased capacity and provides superior cooling performance to all components.
Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm (5/8”) OD Compression Fittings (Chrome)
Six durable copper compression fittings allow proper connection to G1/4” ports to properly secure to cooling components.
V-Tubler PETG Tube 5/8” (16mm) OD 500mm (4 Pack)
Manufactured from premium PETG, the V-Tubler rigid tubing provides custom PC water cooling configurations with reliability and durability from end to end.
The Pacific RL360 D5 Hard Tube RGB Water Cooling Kit provides multiple LCS components for PC enthusiasts to build the ultimate in custom configuration, allowing them to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
Dimension (H x W x D)
- 223 (H) x 198 (W) x 518 (L)
- 5.5 kg
- Intel LGA 2011/1366/1155/1156/1151/1150/775
- AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Pump & Reserooir: 289.4 (H) x 84 (W) x 97.5(L)
- Radiator : 64 (H) x 129 (W) x 402.5 (L)
- OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm , L : 500mm
- Riing 256 Colors
- CPU Water Block
- Pacific W1 CPU Water Block x1 Pump/Reservoir
- Pacific PR22-D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo x1 Radiator
- Pacific RL360 Radiator x1 64 (H) x 129 (W) x 402.5 (L) x1 Fittings
- Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD Compression
- Chrome x6 Fan - Riing 12 LED Radiator Fan 256 Color 3 Pack Tube
- V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm(5/8") OD 500mm 4Pack x1 Coolant
- C1000 Red Opaque Coolant 1000ml x1 Accessory
- Intel and AMD Universal Backplated & Mounting Kit
- 24pin ATX Bridge Tool x1
- Thermaltake Thermal Grease x1
Price $ 545