||THERMALTAKE PACIFIC 16mm - 12mm Hard Tube PETG Fitting Kit Starter + Coolant CL-W154-CU00WT-|
Item Code coTHpacific_16_12_petg_kit
Thermaltake Pacific 16mm OD 12mm ID PETG Fitting Kit - Starter
Thermaltake Pacific 16mm OD 12mm ID PETG Fitting Kit – Starter is composed of one C1000 Opaque coolant white, four V-Tubler PETG tubes, ten Pacific G1/4 Chrome series fittings (6 x compression, 2 x 90° adapter, 2 x 90° compression) and other accessories. Together, these provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability, and styling for simple entry level custom loop.
C1000 Opaque Coolant White
Made in Germany, the non-flammable C1000 Opaque Coolant is a ready-to-use cooling solution with at least 3 years shelf life in airtight containers, providing great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, and aluminum – from corrosion.
V-Tubler PETG Tube 5/8” (16mm) OD 500mm (4 Pack)
Manufactured from premium PETG, the V-Tubler rigid tubing provides custom PC water cooling configurations with reliability and durability from end to end.
Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm (5/8”) OD Compression Fittings – Chrome
Six durable copper compression fittings allow proper connection to G1/4” ports to properly secure to cooling components.
Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Chrome
Finished in chrome-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360° revolvable design, and consists of two sealed O-rings, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing.
Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 90-Degree Compression 16mm OD – Chrome
Made in Taiwan, the 90° compression fitting is finished in chrome coatings, and enables connection of hard tube with G1/4" ports.
The Pacific 16mm OD 12mm ID PETG Fitting Kit – Starter provides multiple LCS components for entry-level users to build the ultimate in custom configuration, allowing them to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
- 528(L) x 123 (W) x 128 (H)
- OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm , L : 500mm
- Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD Compression – Chrome x6
- Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Chrome x2
- Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 90-Degree compression - 16mm OD – Chrome x2 Tube - V-Tubler PETG Tube 16mm(5/8”) OD 500mm 4Pack x1
- C1000 Opaque Coolant White x1
- Silicone cord x 1
Price $ 166