||THERMALTAKE PACIFIC 12mm - 10mm Hard Tube PETG Fitting Kit Starter CL-W160-CU00WT-A|
Item Code coTHpacific_12_10_petg_kit
Thermaltake Pacific 12mm OD 10mm ID PETG Fitting Kit – Starter
Thermaltake Pacific 12mm OD 10mm ID PETG Fitting Kit – Starter is composed of four V-Tubler PETG tubes, eight Pacific G1/4 black-plated copper series fittings (6 x compression, 2 x 90° compression) and other accessories. Together, these provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability, and styling for simple entry level custom loop.
V-Tubler PETG Tube 12mm OD 500mm (4 Pack)
Manufactured from premium PETG, the V-Tubler rigid tubing provides custom PC water cooling configurations with reliability and durability from end to end.
Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 12mm OD Compression Fittings – Black
Six durable copper compression fittings allow proper connection to G1/4” ports to properly secure to cooling components.
Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 90-Degree Compression 12mm OD – Black
Made in Taiwan, the 90° compression fitting is finished in black-plated copper coatings, and enables connection of hard tube with G1/4" ports.
The Pacific 12mm OD 10mm ID PETG Fitting Kit – Starter provides multiple LCS components for entry-level users to build the ultimate in custom configuration, allowing them to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
- 560(L) x 143 (W) x 56 (H)
- Tube OD : 12mm , ID : 10mm , L : 500mm
- Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 12mm OD Compression – Black x6
- Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 90-Degree compression 12mm OD – Black x2
- V-Tubler PETG Tube 12mm OD 10mm ID 500mm 4Pack x1
- Silicone cord x 1
Price $ 89