||THERMALTAKE PACIFIC 12mm - 10mm Hard Tube Bender Kit CL-W153-AL00BU-A|
Item Code coTHpacific_10mm_tube_bend_kit
Thermaltake Pacific Hard Tube Bending Kit for ID 10mm x OD 12mm Hard Tube
The new hard tube bending tools offered by Thermaltake are especially designed for ID 10mm x OD 12mm hard tube and provide everything makers needed when considering loop planning. Available in various angles, the laser-marked mandrels are made from solid aluminum and are anodized for maximum durability. In addition, the cutter and reamer guarantee a by eliminating all the hassles during the modding process.
Various Mandrels for Stylish Bending
Made from solid aluminum and anodized for maximum durability, the mandrels feature polished center line channels that help to maintain the tubes’ round shapes while bending. Bending angles can be chosen from 45°, 90°, 180°, and 360°.
Clean and Precise Cut
The cutter can support 1/8” (3 mm) to 1 and 1/4” (32 mm) hard tube and allows users to make perfectly square end cuts. The internal and external reamer is designed to deburr the inner diameter and the outer diameter of the extruded hard tubing. With a silicon cord, kinking is prevented when bending the tube.
Designed for ID 10 mm x OD 12mm hard tube, the Pacific Hard Tube Bender Kit allows makers to construct aesthetically superior water cooling systems by allocating the tubes and radiators to each particular component and incorporating externally-modular upgrades into their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
- ID 10mm x OD 12mm hard tube
- Mandrels ：Aluminum
- Reamer：Plastic + Steel
- 45° & 90° Mandrels x 1
- 180° Mandrels x 1
- 360° Mandrels x 1
- Cutter x 1
- Silicone cord x 1
- Inside-outside Reamer x 1
Price $ 105